Gagle’s mission is to be the marketplace leader in customer satisfaction by delivering honest value through skilled employees and by providing reliable information.
We are focused on providing the highest level of service with a spotlight on earning referrals from our satisfied clients.
The most expensive investment in your home is in the care of responsible experts who set the standard of excellence for our industry by following national standards for service and training.
Gagle’s technicians are tested and certified through North American Technician Excellence (NATE).
Our maintenance plans follow ENERGY STAR® recommendations along with national standards for residential maintenance.
We look forward to working with you!
|21-Point Inspection (2 visits per year)|
|Repair Warrranty||1 Year||1 Year||2 Years||3 Years|
|Priority Status||24 Hours||Same Day||Same Day|
|Monthly Payment Option|
|1-Year Inflation Protection|
|2-Year Inflation Protection|
|Customer Loyalty Program||$25 per Year||$40 per Year||$70 per Year|
|Quality Assurance Inspection and Cleaning (meets ENERGY STAR® recommendations)|
|ACCA NATIONAL STANDARD TASKS INCLUDE (as needed):|
|Blower Wheel Cleaning ($209–$257 Value)|
|Burner Cleaning ($175 Value)|
|Chemically Clean Coils ($191–$307 Value)|
|Condensate Treatments ($20 Value)|
Better members receive a $15.00 discount on a demand service call.
Best members receive a $40.00 discount on a demand service call.
Fantastic members do not pay a demand service fee!
Dirt and neglect are the top causes of heating and cooling system inefficiency and failure. To ensure energy-efficient system operation, it is important to perform routine maintenance. Proper maintenance by a qualified technician is one of the most important steps you can take to prevent future problems. Visit energystar.gov for more information.
- KEY BENEFITS OF REGULAR MAINTENANCE:
• Prolongs equipment efficiency
• Promotes healthy, clean air
• Supports lower utility costs
• Guards against unexpected failures
• Extends equipment life
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
• Your technician will be professional, uniformed, and qualified to work on your equipment.
• We will take extraordinary care in your home.
• We will provide you with a written quote for repairs before we start any work.
• Our technicians will follow a stringent quality assurance task list to ensure a complete and thorough service each and every time.